• Trendy musthaves

  • Ordered before 11:30 PM = Same Day Shipping

  • Lowest price

  • Free shipping from € 30,-

Silver 925 collection

We also have super nice real silver jewelry for you. These silver jewelry are of the best quality. This jewelry will never discolour and always remain completely beautiful silver. These silver jewelry are a must have to have in your collection. They radiate luxury and make your look complete!

Here is some technical information for you:

Pure silver is also called fine silver, this is too soft for making jewelry. Therefore, the pure silver is mixed with small amounts of other metals to make it stronger. A so-called alloy is then created. Sterling silver consists of 92.5% pure silver, the other 7.5% consists of other materials. In most cases copper is used for this. In silver jewelry you can see a guarantee stamp with the number 925, this figure refers to the amount of pure silver in the jewel, namely 92.5%.

A lot of shop fun! XO

 

Joboly Jewelry Bracelet Feather - Ladies - 925 Silver
€24,95
How cute is this feather bracelet ?! The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. This minimalistic leaf bracelet is made of real sterling silver (925) and is adjustable. Shop the complete look with other jewelry fr
Joboly Jewelry Coin Coins Necklace - Ladies 925 Silver
€44,95
This necklace with five coins is completely trendy! The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. This minimalist coin necklace is made of sterling silver (925). Shop the complete look with the bracelet from the Jobo
Joboly Jewelry Bolletjes Necklace - Ladies - 925 Silver
€29,95
This silver chain with balls of Joboly is a subtle necklace, making it fun to combine with multiple chains of different lengths. This minimalist bead chain is made of real sterling silver (925).
Joboly Jewelery Earrings Leaf - Ladies - studs 925 Silver
€22,95
How cute are these leaf earrings. The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. These minimalist leaf earrings are made of sterling silver (925).
Joboly Jewelry Circle Necklace - Ladies 925 Silver
€29,95
This necklace with a circle is a really indispensable item! The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. This minimalist circle necklace is made of sterling silver (925). Super nice to combine with other chains.
Joboly Jewelery Earrings Open Circle - Ladies - stud earrings 925 Silver
€19,95
How cute are these open circle stud earrings from Joboly? The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. These minimalist open circle stud earrings are made of sterling silver (925).
Joboly Jewelery Earrings Triangle - Ladies - stud earrings 925 Silver
€19,95
How cute are these triangle stud earrings from Joboly? The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. These minimalist triangle stud earrings are made of sterling silver (925). Super fun in combination with the Joboly
Joboly Jewelry Bracelet Bar - Ladies - 925 Silver
€24,95
This cute mini bar bracelet is a real must-have. The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. This minimalistic bar bracelet is made of sterling silver (925). Perfect to combine with other bracelets!
Joboly Jewelry Triangle Necklace - Women's 925 Silver
€29,95
This necklace with a triangle is super cool! The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. This minimalistic triangle necklace is made of sterling silver (925). Shop this necklace with matching earrings.
Joboly Jewelery Earrings Infinity - Ladies - stud earrings 925 Silver
€19,95
These beautiful simple earrings with infinity logo. The meaning of infinity is known to everyone: infinite. This can be of infinity in love, life, loyalty, happiness and so on. However, another meaning of this logo is "harmony and equality" to each other.
Bar T minimalist studs bar stick earrings of sterling silver
€16,95
These earrings are small but powerfull! If you like bar jewelry this is a must have. Wear them anywhere, anytime. The minimalist design makes it easy to combine with other jewelry. Score them now!
Joboly Jewelery Star Necklace - Ladies 925 Silver
€29,95
Stars, you see them everywhere! The trendy jewelry from Joboly is made of the best materials and stands for quality. This minimalist star necklace is made of sterling silver (925).
Page 1 of 3
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »